Lavendula augustifolia | Geranium | Palmarosa | Eucalyptus radiata | Vetiver
This Signature Oil is the "smell" of success! It’s what launched our Lavender Life Company with our Lavender Fog Linen Spray! Now you can harness its powers directly from this UNDILUTED blend of USDA Certified Organic Oils.
A few favorite Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
It’s as simple as adding a few drops to add a huge aromatic health benefit to your home and your families lives.
- It is spa-like in its natural form, a hot bath with a few drops of essential oil and 1-2 cups of epsom salts will relieve tension in your mind and body
- A few drops of oil to an organic carrier oil makes a heavenly massage oil. Try adding 2-5 drops to 1 cup of fractionated coconut oil give your love a much needed neck and back massage. Keep leftovers in a dark glass container.
- Signature neat, (direct) is awesome on cuts, burns, stings, and mosquito bites.
- Signature Oil is great in shampoos, conditioners and adding to your favorite skin care prodcuts. So many skin restoring benefits and loaded with antioxidants.
- Diffuse 2-4 drops of Signature Essential Oil in a 150-200 ml diffuser to bring a sense of calm to your family and animals.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Lavandula angustifolia, Palmarosa, Geranium, Eucalyptus radiata, Vetiver†
† 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils